Welcome to my wonderful world of craziness! I hope you can come along for the ride and enjoy the humor, sadness, happiness, and excitement that goes on in my crazy Escher family household!







Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Big Move!

So, we got a majority of our stuff moved yesterday! Talk about overwhelming!! I went to the new house right away with the kids and I stayed all day......trying to find places for boxes, furniture, food, etc. Of course, Mr. Baby Guy still wasn't feeling well, so he whined most of the time. It was stressful and overwhelming......but I'm glad the big stuff is done! I would also like to thank Adam, Dylan, and my Mom for all their hard work yesterday!! It's very much appreciated!! Without you, we wouldn't even be close to being done!!

Yesterday, we got our internet hooked up and today we got our tv hooked up........so we are again connected to the outside world! The kids are actually sitting quietly watching tv and the baby is taking a nap. It's semi-quiet in my house right now.........knock on wood..........

So, Owen and Julian are sharing a room, Cleo has her own little room, and Jeff and I are sharing our room with the baby. I think we all slept great last night.....we were all so flippin exhausted! I am still exhausted today, but we have to get some stuff done today yet.

I thought I would take a minute to write the we are fine, the move is mostly done, and now it's all about unpacking and organizing.........

I will post more later!
~Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment