Welcome to my wonderful world of craziness! I hope you can come along for the ride and enjoy the humor, sadness, happiness, and excitement that goes on in my crazy Escher family household!







Friday, January 15, 2010

A couple funnies for the day

Okay, so I know yesterday's post was probably hideously depressing, so I will write some funny stuff today! Yesterday, I brought Cleo and Westin to the doctor for their 3 year and 1 year appointments. The annoying thing.......we were there for 2 hours!! Seriously? I sat in a little room with a 3 and 1 year old for 2 hours trying to keep them happy and quiet......quite the task! Well, when we first got there, Cleo was playing in the waiting room and another little girl came up to her and they started playing next to each other. The little girl got called back and after a couple minutes Cleo stood up, looked around and said, "Hey, where my girlfriend go?" I laughed (partly because I've never heard her use the word girlfriend before and because she's so flippin cute sometimes!) I said, "She probably went to see her doctor." Then Cleo says, "Oh, she run off...." It was too cute! Then, a little later in the waiting room (yeah, we were in the waiting room for like 20 minutes....ugh!) Cleo and I were talking about going to see her doctor. She says, "Hey, where my doctor?" I said, "We have to wait for them to call your name, then you can go see your doctor." Cleo says, "Oh, we are customers?" I laughed and said, "Yes, we are customers." Where do they learn this stuff?? Just the way she said it made me laugh!!

And, to update everyone on the size of my children.......Cleo is small for her age and Westin is small for his age, too. Westin's head circumference is below the 3%!! My children have wee heads! Oh well. Cleo had to do a hearing test and a vision test.....and she passed with flying colors! She also got her teeth painted with fluoride. (I thought they only did that at the dentist.....huh.) Of course the shots were NOT the highlight of the appointment. I'm sure I have a harder time with it than they do. I thought I was ready to have a second panic attack, though. They can be so flippin slow at the doctor's office!! It's like, can we just get this over with so I can take my crying children home??? So, Cleo got 2 pokes and Westin got 4 pokes. :(

Today, Julian has his 5 year check up, but Jeff is bringing him to that one!! I can't handle being in that office again today!! So, we'll see how Julian is doing!! He even had to pee in a cup!! He did not like that idea, but he did it. For the past week he's been freaking out about having to pee in a cup. He would cry every time we would talk about it. So, when he would pick on Cleo, she would say, "Juli, you go pee in a cup!" Then he would bawl all over again! It was actually quite hilarious!! (I know, I'm terrible!!)

Well, there's a few funnies for the day! I need to go watch Ellen Degeneres now, though, so I can laugh some more! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Rachelle :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love that I inspired you to start a blog. It nice to have a place to talk without caring if anyone is listening or not. Can't wait to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete