Welcome to my wonderful world of craziness! I hope you can come along for the ride and enjoy the humor, sadness, happiness, and excitement that goes on in my crazy Escher family household!







Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The new year.....so far......

So far, 2010 has been alright. Owen is back at school after winter break, Julian is back at preschool, and I even started a little online school. I'm taking a couple online college classes this semester for a couple reasons. #1- It will defer my current student loans (he he) #2- It will give me something to do while Jeff is away. I'm not planning on working while he's gone. I think it would be way too crazy if I do that. So.....since I LOVE school, I think it will be a perfect "out" for me! Plus, I'm taking a class that I'm interested in......Eastern Religions. I've always wanted to learn more about them, so now is my chance! Plus, my mom is in the same class.....so we can help each other and study together if need be!

It's official. We will start moving into our new townhouse on January 22nd! That's only 10 days away! Eeeeek! I am excited and terrified at the same time. First of all, we are going to be down-sizing. We have SO MUCH STUFF! I don't know how we'll cram all of it in that house. I'm sure we will, though. Plus, there's only 3 bedrooms, not 4. And the bedrooms are smaller. BUT, the laundry room is upstairs by all the bedrooms! That's a total plus for me! Right now our laundry closet is nowhere near our bedrooms!! And, instead of 2 bathrooms, we will have 3! Also a plus. The biggest plus will be living next to my wonderful friend Katie!! Yep, we planned it out......we will be nextdoor neighbors! Our kids can play more often, we can take turns driving Teagan and Julian to preschool, and we can just help each other out!! I think Katie and I will both feel safer living next to each other!

And, can I just say, my baby boy will be 1 year old in 2 days!!! Where did my baby go?! He finally cut his first tooth, too! And Jeff told me last night that Owen has his first loose tooth!! My oldest is going to lose a tooth and my youngest is just getting his. Wow, how time flies.......

We have some doctor appointments for the kids this week, so I'll have to update everyone on how the kids are growing and whatnot. Cleo is just getting over an ear infection........poor thing. First Westin, then Cleo. It's weird, because I don't remember ever having an ear infection. If I did, I was really young. I know Jeff had them ALL THE TIME, though. So, they must get that from him. Poor little chicklets. :(

Any way.....let's end this on a positive note, right?! The kids are doing fine, they are happy, they are healthy (for the most part), and they are still as crazy as ever!! Jeff has been exercising everyday and getting ready to leave.....(only 41 days until he leaves). And I have also been trying to exercise. I've been doing a little Yoga in the morning. I think it's working and giving more energy. Now I just have to keep it up! Speaking of yoga......I need to go do it now! So I will end this blog here.

I will post more soon.

~Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment