Welcome to my wonderful world of craziness! I hope you can come along for the ride and enjoy the humor, sadness, happiness, and excitement that goes on in my crazy Escher family household!







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Preschool Pilgrimage!

Well, Cleo is officially a preschooler now!  I got a phone call last week saying that Cleo was accepted into a preschool class through the local school district out here!  I was shocked, because I was told she would be put on a waiting list.  And when you're on a preschool waiting list, you should consider yourself screwed!  But she got the last spot in this particular class.  We went in today and met 2 of her teachers (there will be 3 lady teachers working with 16 children).  They were SUPER nice and the classroom is HUGE and Cleo was in heaven!!  She didn't want to leave!  No one else was there when we arrived, so we didn't get to meet any other kids/parents, but there's an Open House on Thursday.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet some of her future friends!  She asked today, "When are my friends coming??"  I told her that school doesn't start until next week, so her friends will come then!  :)  She can be so cute sometimes!  We are all really excited for Cleo to go to school.  She gets to go from 11:45 to 2:30, Monday thru Thursdays.  It will be so good for her! 

Cleo on June 8th, 2010

I submitted all the paperwork for the boys to start Connections Academy!  And, it's being finalized!  The boys have been accepted and now we just have to wait to get all their books and supplies in the mail!!  I am so excited for them to start school.  Technically, today is the first day of school for Colorado Connections Academy students, but they won't be too far behind.  It will definitely keep all of us busy!  Between bringing Cleo to Preschool 4 days a week and helping the boys with school work.......yeah, I think we'll be plenty busy!  It's good, though, because I am actually starting to get bored!  I'm sure there are tons of things I should be doing, but meh.  Not today.  That's what I say.  (God, I'm a procrastinator!!!)  At least we have schooling figured out for the kiddos!


My boys on June 8th, 2010
Now I just have to wait to hear from the University of Colorado to see if I can start school soon.  I might not be able to get in this semester, but I definitely want to get in NEXT semester!  I miss school!  (I know, I'm such a geek!)  And Jeff is still 'in the field,' but he might be able to come home tomorrow night for a couple days?!?  I'm not sure, yet.  Of course, we're talking about the Army, so you never know until the last minute!!  I will keep my fingers crossed!


Me and my hubby on top of the world!  (Okay, maybe not the world, but a mountain!)


The only other thing that's really on my mind right now is the uncertainty of going to Minnesota soon.  My little sister is finally getting married and I would love to be able to go.  I'm hoping I'll be able to buy a plane ticket home for a weekend, but I don't know if we'll be able to afford it??  I've gotta sit down with the hubs and look at our bills and see if we can swing it.  I would love for ALL of us to be able to go back for the wedding, but there's NO WAY we could afford that right now.  But perhaps I can go alone.  We shall see.  Otherwise, things are going all right.  School is falling into place, we are getting comfortable in our new little home, and we are all excited to be keeping busy soon!  Other than that, I don't have much to talk/type about, so I'll quit now!  I'll post more soon!  Hugs and Kisses to all my friends and family!  XOXO

~Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything's going well for you guys Rachelle. You make it all sound so easy! Ashlee's getting married?

    ReplyDelete