Welcome to my wonderful world of craziness! I hope you can come along for the ride and enjoy the humor, sadness, happiness, and excitement that goes on in my crazy Escher family household!







Saturday, April 3, 2010

The time is flying by...

Oh my......It's been so long since I've posted anything!!  I'm terrible!!  My house is always a chaotic crazy mess!!  Eeek!  Most of you know Jeff left on February 25th, so we've been doing our thing for over a month now.  I must say, it's gone by very quickly so far......much quicker than I could ever have expected!!  I'm sure most people wonder if I talk to Jeff or know what he's up to.  Actually, since he left, we have talked every single day except for one.  He texts me all the time and we usually have a mini phone date every night.  Sometimes it's only a 5 minute conversation, but we've also had hour long chats, as well!  So, it's been very nice to be able to talk to him regularly.  He's doing well in Oklahoma.  He has about 2 1/2 weeks left there and then he'll go to Fort Knox, Kentucky for the rest of his training.  I don't have an "official" date that he will be completely done with all of this, but hopefully as soon as he gets to Ft. Knox, he'll know some more we can begin our "hardcore countdown!!"  He's keeping busy and so are we, so it all works out!

We've finally gotten the sickness out of this house!  Ugh!  That seemed to last forever!  It just kept going around and around!  But now that that is done with, I hope it doesn't come back!!  Owen is doing well.  His voice is slowly getting a little stronger!!  I brought him to a Speech Pathologist and we figured out some sounds and techniques to use to make his voice smoother, louder, and stronger!  The Speech Pathologist believe Owen will definitely be able to get his voice back with lots of practice and hard work!  We will work at it, that's for sure!! 

Julian is still doing well in Preschool.  He's actually a lot better at school than he is at home!!  (Go figure!)  But he really enjoys school and he's learning so much!  I can't believe all the things he can do now that he couldn't just a few months ago!  It's crazy what they learn in a short amount of time!! 

Cleo is still her sassy little self!  She thinks she's a princess and she's always dancing around and posing at random times.  And when she doesn't get her way, watch out!!  That girl has looks that could kill!  She's a stinker, but I love her girly ways!!

Westin is such a good little boy.  He just sits and watches the world go by.  He's so calm and he's getting around  a lot more now.  Not walking, but he crawls really fast!!  He loves to go after the cats and the dog!!  He will sit and pull on their fur and they will growl at him and he thinks it's so funny!  I'm constantly moving him to other places in the house so he doesn't get hurt!!

As for me, I'm just a crazy busy mama.  I am still taking 2 online classes that take up a lot more of my time than I expected them to.  It's nice, but frustrating at times.  Sometimes I just wanna scrapbook.......but then I have to do my homework first!!  I've been really itching to scrapbook and I have even bought myself a few new scrapbooking toys (The infamous Cricut machine....I got a killer deal on it and a few cartridges to go with it!! Yay for scrapbooking nerdiness!!)  I'm also going to attempt a new business venture!  I have an obsession with Ebay and I love buying and selling, so I've already purchased some wholesale clothing and I'm going to resell it on Ebay to try to make a profit!  If I don't, that's okay.  But I'm going to try.  It's something I enjoy doing, regardless of the money factor.  I just think it's fun.  Plus, I'm not working right now, so it will make me feel like I have a "job!"  I have so many ideas swimming in my head!!  I just have to find the time to do all of them! 

Speaking of time, I need to go to bed.  It's been a long day!!  We went to the MN ZOO today and had a blast!  Of course, it totally thunderstormed on us while we were at the farm looking at the goats, but then it cleared up and it went fine.  The kids were terribly exhausted and so am I!!  So, I will go to bed and "try" to sleep in tomorrow.  But I'm sure Julian will pop out of bed at 6:15am like he normally does.......oh, I hope not!!  Anyway, perhaps I will type more tomorrow.  It's my "Do Nothing Day!"  I finally get one!! YAY!! 

Well, you all have a wonderful Easter if I don't post before then and I love you all!

~Rachelle   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment